Sunday, September 23, 2007

SeFi - SEE Politician

Myers-Briggs:
ESFJ
Socionics:ESFp
Jung:
SeFi
Model A:
SEE
Enneagram:
E3-E7-E8 range







Functions - Descriptions - Relations - Examples


Functions

Ego Block: SeFi

Strong + Valued

Se interacts with Fi in naturally, actively creating the relations between themselves and others, and between others, which they think should happen, or which they think would best line up to their purposes, their goals, or their preferences.

Id Block: SiFe

Strong + Undervalued


Super-Id Block: NiTe

Weak + Valued


Super-Ego Block: NeTi

Weak + Undervalued

Descriptions

  • Scientific Enlightenment Institute

    The life elements of SEE are restlessness, aiming to be engaged in not ordinary matters. He knows how it is necessary to exhibit himself in particular situations. He is penetrative, follows resolutely to the purpose, confidently overcoming obstacles. He counteracts strong-willed pressure and violence. He does not endure subordination, dependence, and attempts to restrain the freedom. He is courageous, rebellious, requires full liberty of action. He is persevering in reaching the purpose. If he has aimed on something, will not release his profit. The hazard is a normal state of life. The feeling of hazard often calls not an alert, but dashing stimulation to give immediately rebuff. He shatters invalid systems, tends to have the right of a free choice.

    SEE is strong-willed. The authority for SEE is first of all exacting attitude to itself and control by own acts, conscientious aiming to reaching the purpose. He is a leader, does not disguise the aimings to guide the people, feels the right to possess and to dispose of something using his own discretion, but thus he does not hinder the others to act. On the positions of the principal SEE directs his attention first of all on particular details of activity the whole organization, as well as the particular people, remembers birthdays of all colleagues and tries to embellish the operation by pleasant trifles, likes to do pleasant things for the people, to give gifts. Feels uncomfortable internal state when he has not enough knowledge of things and people, gather the necessary information through the dialogue, therefore he has time everywhere, sees everything.

    SEE is talkative, sincere, sociable, roughly exhibits joy, enthusiasm and optimism. SEE is an energetic person, tireless in dialogue, active, sane and initiative. The vanity and ambition is expressed hardly. SEE understands the depth of human experiences, is sensitive, sympathetic, acts regardless of own circumstances helps others by advice and practical support. There are no problems for SEE to find the necessary word to encourage or to console the colleagues. Loosening a stress, he side-tracks himself and enclosing from difficult thoughts, installs a faith in a triumph of life.

  • PersonalityPage.com (paraphrase)

    They're usually quite popular and good with people, and good at manipulating them. They have a strong need to be in control. They are driven to manipulate others to achieve their own ends, yet they believe that they are following a solid moral code of conduct.

    They weigh their values and morals against the world around them. ESFJs who have not had the advantage of developing their own values by weighing them against a good external value system may develop very questionable values. In such cases, the ESFJ most often genuinely believes in the integrity of their skewed value system.

    An ESFJ who has developed in a less than ideal way may be prone to being quite insecure, and focus all of their attention on pleasing others. He or she might also be very controling, or overly sensitive.

Relations

SEE Intertype relations
Identical
SEE
Dual
ILI
Activator
LIE
Mirror
ESI
Kindred
SLE
Semi-dual
IEI
Benefactor
EIE
Supervisor
LSI
Super-Ego
ILE
Extinguishment
SEI
Quasi-identical
ESE
Conflictor
LII
Business
IEE
Mirage
SLI
Beneficiary
LSE
Supervisee
EII

Examples

The image “http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj180/esper_/SeFi-KimoraLeeSimmons.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Kimora Lee Simmons Se Subtype
Model, author, designer, and occasional actress.

"I want to be like a permanent household fixture, from the pots in your kitchen to the sheets on your bed; I want you to sleep on me."

"I am not the kind of girl that gets in trouble. You will never find somebody who can say, 'Well, I don't like that bitch. I came home one day and she was giving my man a blow job.' I'm not that kind of girl. I'm a girl's girl. I'm a woman's woman. I'm a cool girl. I'm not a bitch. There's a difference. And the girls that try to take him (husband Russell Simmons) are bitches."

Interviews:
"Oh there's alot of difference when you get ready for..."
"I think I'm like your normal everyday person. I have issues and kids and family and jobs to juggle and balance..."
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj180/esper_/SeFi-GeorgeClooney.jpgGeorge Clooney Se Subtype
American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.

"Do you want the truth or the politically correct version? The truth is that I go plastic, it's so much easier. And I like to put the bags over my head at night when I sleep, which I think all the kids at home should try. Kidding!!"

"I don't believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It's a mean thing, life."

Interviews:
"Well it makes me...uhh...exceptionally talented. :) ..."
The image “http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj180/esper_/SeFi-ElvisPresley.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Elvis Presley Fi Subtype
American singer, musician, and actor.

"I ain't no saint, but I have tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God. I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would."

"Do what's right for you, as long as it don't hurt no one."

"The image is one thing and the human being is another...It's very hard to live up to an image, put it that way."

Interviews:
"I consider other people's feelings...your life is not your own...I just act on what I feel is the right thing..."
"First of all, I plead innocent of all charges... :)"
"And I made alot of friends that I wouldn't have made otherwise...I have to be careful when I answer questions like that... :)"
The image “http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj180/esper_/sefi-jenniferlopez.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.Jennifer Lopez Fi Subtype
American actress, singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, fashion designer, and television producer.

"I thought she'd [my mother] offer me some sympathy. Instead, she said, 'Don't you ever call me crying again! You wanted to be in this business, so you better toughen up!' And I did."

"It used to bother me being portrayed as this bitchy person, but now I feel that the public understands me better than some writer. There are people who know who I really am, and that's good enough for me."


Interviews:
"My name is Jennifer Lopez and the name of the album is J-Lo..."
"This is the nicest conversation I've had in a long time..."
"J-Lo knows what she wants, and gets it..."

No comments: